Do fishes get thirsty?
If vegetarian eat vegetables then what do humanitarian eat?
What if someone die in living room?
How does thermos know whether a drink should be hot or cold?
When I erase the word with eraser where does it go?
Where does a fire goes when it goes off?
Is 'tax' another way of saying 'takes'?
Where does the weight goea when we loose it?
When they first invented the clock; how did they know what time was to set?
Why is '11' not pronounced as 'onety-one'?
How many weeks are there in a light year?
How do you write zero in Roman Numerals?
Why is it called building if it is already built?
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
If corn oil is made from corn then what is baby oil made from?
Why are not flies in the way of extinction?
Only some people could understand Einstein but no one can understand me then am I a genius?
Do the father of priest call his son 'my father'?
What is the synonyme of synonyme?
Superman wear red panty outside but does he wear next on inside?
When 'mono' means only one and 'poly' means several then what does 'monopoly' means?
Do lice wonder that there is lives in another head?
What is the speed of dark?
Where does the white goes when snow melts?
A stich in time saves nine what?
If I save time, when do I get it back?
Do piolets take crash-courses?
When night falls who picks it up?
Why are highways built close to the ground?
Who killed the Dead Sea?
If human have nightmares what do horses have?
Now the Microsoft is very big; why is it not called Macrosoft?
Why does not Tarzans have beard?
Why is it called Greenland when it is covered in ice?
If I wet dry ice; can I bath without getting wet?
Why does the sun lighten our hair but darken our skin?
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Think!Think!!Think!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment